Thanks to our wide experience garnered from 1000s of clean room installations across the World, Vokes Air are able to deliver the full solution and not only a product or system.
Vokes Air provide our customers with the expertise for product development, manufacturing and installation, but also with a complete range of clean room services to ensure the quality, function and on-time implementation of their clean room. Furthermore, with Vokes Air's service teams and supervisors we are able to offer these assistance worldwide.
Due to our long-standing experience we provide our customers with the following clean room services to make the realisation of their system as smooth a process as possible.
- Full Installation of Operating Theatre Ceilings and the customised Laminar Flow Systems.
- Air velocities, volumes and exchange rates
- Clean room classification
- Filter system integrity measurements
- Recovery test (recovery time, flushing time)
- Pressure differences, temperature and relative humidity
- Sound pressure level and luminous intensity
- Microbiological bacterial count determinations in the air and on surfaces
- Flow visualisation
- Determining the degree of protection
- Turbulence intensity
Latest News View All
Visit MANN+HUMMEL @ NexTurbine...
Visit MANN+HUMMEL at NexTurbine®2017 The 6th Annual Summit | 17-18...Read More
Infographic: Air Filtration...
MANN+HUMMEL VOKES AIR has created a new infographic exploring the world...Read More
Vokes Air - Now a part of...
On February 14th 2014, Vokes Air was acquired by the MANN+HUMMEL Group...Read More
Did you know?
Eliminating manmade PM 2.5 dust (e.g. with an air filter) would cause a greater increase in life expectancy than eradicating road accidents and passive smoking combined, according to a British government report.