Innovation and quality are core aspects of our operations at Vokes Air and genuinely help to add value to your organisation. Our fully-equipped laboratories based in Uster, Switzerland and Svenljunga, Sweden, ensure that our products are guaranteed to be at the forefront of filter technology. Both facilities allow us to constantly re-evaluate our portfolio and design innovative new products which perform at the highest levels.
We have the following testing capabilities in addition to those outlined above:
Filter Media Testing according to EN 779 and EN 1822-3
Automatic Filter Testing:
- Penetrating particle size (0.01 to 0.4 µm)
- Fire resistance (according to DIN 53438)
- Tensile strength test
- Water repellency test
- Thickness test
- Weight test
- Stiffness test
Filter Testing according to EN 779 and EN 1822-4
ASHRAE and HEPA/ULPA Test Rig:
- Air flow rate
- Pressure drop
- Efficiency @ 0.4 micron and at MPPS
- Dust holding capacity
- ULPACATS Scan test according to EN 1822
- Lasking aerosol generator
- Particle counters
Water Spray and Burst Pressure Test Rig
- Filter under wet conditions
- Water exposure (up to 30 litre/h)
- DDC controlled online measuring system
- Filter burst test under humid and dry conditions
- Air flow rates (up to 6000 m³/h)
- Burst pressure up to 6000 Pa
- Dimensions 610 x 610 mm
- Incorporated GT evaporator module
- Relative humidity up to 100% r.H.
Other Test Instruments
- Pressure, anemometer, temperature and humidity gauges
- Particle concentration measurement (0 – 100 mg/m³)
- Sodium flame test rig
- Diesel fume test rig
- Oil mist test rig
- Droplet separator test rig
In addition, we offer test services designed to help you improve the output of your process. This consultancy approach is widely used in the power generation industry where we regularly perform audits to help increase the output of customers’ rotating machinery.
Latest News View All
Visit MANN+HUMMEL @ NexTurbine...
Visit MANN+HUMMEL at NexTurbine®2017 The 6th Annual Summit | 17-18...Read More
Infographic: Air Filtration...
MANN+HUMMEL VOKES AIR has created a new infographic exploring the world...Read More
Vokes Air - Now a part of...
On February 14th 2014, Vokes Air was acquired by the MANN+HUMMEL Group...Read More
Did you know?
An additional 50 Pa of pressure drop will reduce the energy output of a gas turbine by approximately 0.1%. For example, a 420 MW turbine will lose 3,679,200 kWh per year assuming the machine operates 8,760 hours p.a.